Mobile can empower you to simplify business processes, increase employee productivity, and uncover new sources of data and insight to drive growth and ROI. Wherever you are on your mobile journey, real transformation begins when you determine an end-to-end vision, goals, and execution roadmap.
IBM MobileFirst Managed Mobility Services for Enterprise
Our understanding of our client’s needs
Security is a top challenge as employees and customers access corporate information from a myriad of devices, locations, and access methods.
Developing a mobile strategy requires a change in both the business and IT strategy that includes a commitment to new thinking and processes across the enterprise.
Mobile’s complexity and integration requires a wide range of mobility expertise and skills to support new technologies, devices and the services required to support them
Mobile skills gap is real and is due to organizations underestimating the knowledge and staff required to execute the Mobile enterprise agenda in-house.
- Delivers mobile device management for endpoint control, bringing all the elements of the mobile enterprise together, while heightening security
- Provides mobile application management to properly enable mobile apps to the end points, as well leverage an app store to deliver approved applications
- Creates a high-performing mobile workforce by leveraging enterprise e-mail on mobile devices.
- Enables security-rich access to corporate data
- Offers help desk services to resolve complex end-user mobile device issues
Our value proposition
IBM MobileFirst Managed Mobility Services for enterprise is designed to provide organizations with control, governance, ongoing visibility and support for the lifecycle, security and investments associated with devices and applications across a multivendor mobile environment.
Our enterprise mobility services can reduce demand on IT staff by providing ongoing access to highly skilled IT professionals who can coordinate and integrate mobile devices, applications, security protocols and expense controls across client’s mobile IT and communications platforms. This allows enterprises to supplement in-house expertise and use technology innovation to support business objectives.
IBM MobileFirst Managed Mobility Services are for you if:
- Want to become a mobile enterprise and need assistance setting up a mobile infrastructure
- Need help in supporting a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) environment
- Looking for best practices to secure mobile devices
- Do not have skilled mobile resources in house or are looking to outsource in order to focus on other IT initiatives
- Evaluating mobile middleware solutions (e.g. Mobile Device Management)
- Want to use mobile devices to access corporate information including email, calendar, social media, applications or data
- Desire to have full-lifecycle mobile services and help desk support for their mobile devices
Why choose Imperium Legacy Technology and IBM?
IBM can put proven expertise, technologies and solutions to work for our client’s that is founded upon:
- More than 100 plus managed mobility clients
- More than 100 plus network management clients
- More than 500,000 devices under management
- Global teams of practitioners with technical experience and years of relevant experience
- Being a mobile company that has implemented a mobile enterprise that supports a remote and dispersed workforce