Imperium Legacy Technology provides transformative solutions with the implementation of Cloud Computing.
Our mission is to serve our clients with the efficiency and innovation of Cloud Speed.
Imperium Legacy Technology takes an “enterprise” approach to providing solutions to our clients. Recent research has supported this approach as a means of developing a foundation for business execution.
In their book, “Enterprise Architecture as Strategy”, Ross, Weill and Robertson note some key indicators from senior executives:
- Different parts of our company give different answers to the same questions.
- Meeting a new regulatory or reporting requirement is a major effort for us, requiring a concerted push from the top and significant infrastructure investment.
- Our business lacks agility–every new strategic initiative is like starting from scratch.
- IT is consistently a bottleneck.
- There are different business processes completing the same activity across the company, each with a different system.
- Senior management dreads discussing IT agenda items.
- We don’t know whether our company gets good value from IT.
Our “enterprise” approach affords us the opportunity to help clients address many of these issues while making appropriate investment in solutions that are innovative, efficient and provides scalability, analytics and security to help them to develop a solid foundation for business execution.
Imperium Legacy Technology provides the full spectrum of cloud capabilities. Clients can embrace the portability of apps, data and services in the cloud with greater visibility and control with Hybrid. Deploy both virtual and bare metal servers, develop applications and run production ready workloads with IaaS. Developers create new apps fast using Bluemix platform to assemble capabilities from a catalog of services and APIs withPaaS. And lastly, accelerate business process innovation, deliver data and analytics with enterprise grade security with SaaS.
Our team’s Technical Expertise
The area of expertise of our team include Business Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Enterprise Software Development, Data Warehousing, and Data Mining.
Platforms: Hadoop: map-reduce, HDFS, HBase, Hive, Pig; Apache Spark; MobileFirst, .NET, J2EE, ASP .NET
Frameworks: Spring MVC framework, Hibernate ORM, Grails, Bootstrap
- Machine Learning
- R Programming
- Getting and Cleaning Data
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Statistical Inference
- Big Data with Apache Spark
- Scalable Machine Learning
- Reproducible Research
- Hadoop Platform and Application Framework
- Big Data Analytics
- Machine Learning with Big Data
- Graph Analytics for Big Data
- Regression Models